Anyone Under 1500 USCF and over the age of 5 can join!
We are starting back the club on September 2nd and below is the breakdown by date and level.
Tuesdays 5PM-6PM (Under 1000 USCF)- TOURNAMENT PLAY LEVEL
Thursdays 5PM-6PM (Under 1000 USCF)- TOURNAMENT PLAY LEVEL
Thursdays 6PM-7PM (Under 1600 USCF)- ADVANCED TOURNAMENT PLAY LEVEL
Sundays 1PM-2PM (Under 2000 USCF)- CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL
Each class will have a minimum of 4 students and a maximum of 10.
There were many reasons the Club was created in 2008 and there are many benefits for learning chess in a small group vs big chess clubs or private lessons.
1. Anyone who does not have a chess club now in their school can join and treat it as their own club.
2. Even if you already are a part of a club or have a Coach, you can still join and get lots of extra information and a chance to practice against similar level kids.
3. The cut-off for each group is at 10 students per group.
4. Groups usually consist of similar level and age group students.
5. Practice style, subjects discussed and lesson plans follow a unique path of mixing fun with serious studies.
6. Ft.Lowell Club students are the current AZ State Champions in many Individual and Team categories.
7. It is very reasonably priced and each student commits only to 8 weeks of chess at a time
8. And finally, you learn from the Arizona State Champion!
Download the flyer here:Fort_lowell_main_14-15.
For questions: e-mail us at LALTOUNIAN@MSN.COM
How can I sign up for my boy ?