We are pleased to announce that the biggest Summer Camp in Tucson is now open for everyone who would like to be part of a chess tradition and learn and practice so much chess in just a week!
Invitational basis only. Earliest applicants will be considered first, and spots will be reserved in the order in which they are received. The approximate rating division for the groups will be as follows:
Group A (Wildcat) 100-600 USCF ( 4 years old and up )
Group B (Coyote) 600-1000 USCF
Group C (Hawks) 1000-1400 USCF
Group D (Bears) 1400-1800 USCF
* Additional groups may be added if groups exceed the estimated participants numbers. Borderline players can be moved up or down at my discretion to better fit the overall strength of that particular group. All ages are welcome.
International School of Tucson. 1701 E Seneca St, Tucson, AZ .Click here for directions.
General: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Lunch Break from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
Evening activities: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
• First 50 registered participants in any group: $300 if registered by June 10th, $25 more by June 15th, and an additional $25 by June 20th (if space is still available). On site- $375.
• $100 non-refundable deposit by the due date to reserve a spot.
Please email ACFS with any questions.
Online registration: at Events4chess.com
• Family discounts available
• School discounts for 5+ participants from the same school
IFC will host a USCF-rated tournament—Grand Prix #4 on June 28th. This tournament is free for all Western Alliance ’13 Camp participants, but non-participants are welcomed to join for a fee.
This is an all-day chess camp with the Main event and Side events each day.
The Main Event will take place each day between Tuesday and Friday (9AM-4PM)
The Side events will include a Simultaneous exhibition, Blitz Tournament, Bughouse tournament and on the last day (June 29th) a free USCF Tournament.
Registration and Discounts
To register, please download out camp packet below or email organizer Levon Altounian for details: email@example.com